Rules & Regulations
Our open season runs from May 1 - September 30. Only self contained
campers will be allowed.
2. One camper and no more than two additional vehicles allowed per
site. Parking on access road prohibited. No vehicle repairs, maintenance,
fluid changes are permitted in park. Vehicles leaking oil, gas,
liquid or matter must be removed from the park immediately.
3. Tents will be allowed for kids and grandkids; 16 years or younger
for short periods of time, at the manager's discretion.
4. Pets must be kept on leash and picked up after. Animal noises
will be kept to a minimum. Pets will be attended to at all times.
If you leave take your pet with you.
5. Camp fires are allowed in furnished BBQ grills (firewood available).
Fires will be attended to at all times or snuffed out. Ashes will
be picked up by management. Please - no cans or garbage in BBQ grills. YOU
are responsible for your fire.
All campsites will be kept neat and orderly. Park management reserves
the right to determine if campsite is deemed unsightly or a nuisance.
Garbage will be bagged and placed in the dumpster.
7. Quiet hours start at 11pm. Respect and courtesy for neighbors is the key.
8. No fireworks, explosives, or discharge of firearms allowed.
9. You will be responsible for your guest's behavior.
10. Monthly and annual sites, Electricity will be billed to you
and will be paid before first of month or when you check out. Deposit
required at check-in. Occupants who fail to pay for anything when
due or failure to follow rules and regulations will be told to vacate
and forfeit their RV Park privileges.
11. Eagles Roost LLC and/or management are not responsible for loss
or damage of your personal property caused by fire, theft, accident,
vandalism, nor do we assume responsibility or liability for the
safety or security of campers, visitors and their personal property.
12. Before hooking our water supply to your camper, be sure your
camper is equipped with a pressure regulator or restrictor. We are
running a higher water pressure than your camper is rated for. If
you are not sure, fill your storage tank and run your pump.
13. No subleasing of sites. If you have family using your site,
let management know prior.
14. Decks are allowed per management approval. Please talk to Leon before doing any building.
15. A $200 deposit is required at the end of the season to hold
your site for the next year.
16. These rules can be amended or changed at any time.
EMERGENCY: Our address: Eagles Roost RV PARK. 55368 HWY.
121 Crofton, NE 68730
HOSPITAL: Avera Sacred Heart Hospital 1000 W. 4th
FIRE: 911 - We are in the Crofton, NE fire dist.
But tell them that Yankton is closer.
COUNTY SHERIFF: 911 - Non-Emergency 402-254-6884